Susie Porter - Welcome to Woop Woop : Susie Porter

Susie Porter - Welcome to Woop Woop

Susie Porter - Welcome to Woop Woop

Postby Dv8 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Susie Porter in Welcome to Woop Woop...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120491/

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

Dv8
Respected contributor

Given: 2887 thanks
Received: 41425 thanks

Re: Susie Porter - Welcome to Woop Woop

Postby hippyd » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Have you used a different codec or something with these vids? can't get them to work properly, tried a few different players...either the picture pauses for ages or it's herky jerky. Have no probs with any of your other vids.
hippyd
Respected Uploader

Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Postby Dv8 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 am

They run as smooth as silk hippyd... I watched them before uploading and I use the same codec I use for every other video I have uploaded in the past year or more so it's not that...

I've already mentioned this sort of thing before, my HD videos are encoded at 6000kbs with dimensions of 1920x1080... which is the first 3 of these videos... I actually stuffed up and made the last video (Susie_Porter-Welcome_To_Woop_Woop-04-Dv8.avi) at SD dimensions 1280x720, encoded at 5000kbs because I did that one the next day and wasn't thinking :?

anyway an outdated PC will shit itself trying to run the HDs ...What hardware do you have, ie cpu and memory? You could be lacking in that dept.

Another reason they could be playing strangely is because your computers ram is simply fragged from leaving it on for too long and/or doing too much stuff with it like video editing etc...

just try this for me... reboot

Then play the HD video when your computer comes back to desktop without doing anything else and see what happens...

if it plays ok then it was simply your ram or something freaking out, if it doesn't play properly then your PC hardware is probably lame...
Dv8
Respected contributor

Postby hippyd » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:58 pm

yeh probably due for a new pc, just realised I bought it in 07 :shock: but have since upgraded the graphics card to a HD one but only have 2 gb Ram, dual core processor. Plays all my HD vids smoothly and all your vids smoothly apart from these woop woop ones. Just downloaded and tried your priceline and kate jenkinson vids and they are smooth as. Updated a codec and I can actually view the woop woop ones now but still not as smooth as the others. MIght see how much pc's are going for these days
hippyd
Respected Uploader

Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Postby Dv8 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 pm

2 gigs of ram doesn't really leave you enough room to move... and yeah it's pretty cheap and easy to build your own computer these days, there's not much to it...
Dv8
Respected contributor

Return to Susie Porter