Netball Test series 2011 : Sports Babes

Netball Test series 2011

Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 pm

a bit of corletto

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby MissTrish » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm

I miss those Commonwealth Bank Trophy days with lycra uniforms. (Please if you have any vids, please upload them :))
No bike shorts were worn during that era and briefs the girls used to wear were ever so skimpy that wedgies and cameltoes were all over the show.
As long as the Kiwis are involved in the competition, i don't think we'll ever be able to go back to those days...
Kiwi chicks should grow up and start wearing G-strings like Temepara who is the most popular netball woman in NZ.

Btw, I remember watching Madison Browne (in a match btn West Coast Fever and Canterbury Tactix) pulls up her skirt and even pulls down her knickers a lil bit to show the physio where to be massaged during an injury break. The commentators were kinda shocked and one of the girls said "I don't know what she's trying to show us. Maybe we should go to an ad break"
That was the sexiest scene I've ever seen in a netball match since ANZ era. Maybe if you could find a vid, please upload that too.
Thx so much for your effort!! :D
MissTrish
Respected contributor
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am
Given: 99 thanks
Received: 8 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

unaware of the madison browne thing and also the lycra uniforms...only started getting into netball from 2009...gonna go googling now to see if I find anything.
User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby MissTrish » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm

hippyd wrote:unaware of the madison browne thing and also the lycra uniforms...only started getting into netball from 2009...gonna go googling now to see if I find anything.


Thx for your reply.
I think that Madison Browne bare ass-revealing scene was during either 2009 or 2010 ANZ season (when she was playing for the Fever) against the Tactix in Christchurch. The physio was indeed massaging all over her ass and her waist ;)
Most importantly, that was shown on TV.

I think the girl who wears the most skimpy knickers is Chelsea Pitman.
MissTrish
Respected contributor
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am
Given: 99 thanks
Received: 8 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby harmony37 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 pm

:drool: great netball vids hippyd! its always nice to see something of the lovely netball ladies :D and by the sounds of the rest of the conversation i should have looked into it some more a while ago :D thanks for sharing 8)
harmony37
Forum contributor
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Given: 299 thanks
Received: 0 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 pm

found a pic of kim green in the old uniform.

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby MissTrish » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:31 pm

hippyd wrote:found a pic of kim green in the old uniform.


Miss those days when girls would wear skimpy panties and show their wedgies on the court.
Nowadays, more and more women wear bike shorts and that makes them look much less appealing.
MissTrish
Respected contributor
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am
Given: 99 thanks
Received: 8 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 am

came across these from the 2002 comm games. Wouldn't mind hi res versions without the getty watermark...but if you were to buy these from gettys your lookin at over $200 each :shock:

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby ob1 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:04 pm

just stumbled upon these classics... not bad!!

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ob1
Forum contributor
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Given: 112 thanks
Received: 352 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm

MissTrish wrote:
Btw, I remember watching Madison Browne (in a match btn West Coast Fever and Canterbury Tactix) pulls up her skirt and even pulls down her knickers a lil bit to show the physio where to be massaged during an injury break. The commentators were kinda shocked and one of the girls said "I don't know what she's trying to show us. Maybe we should go to an ad break"
That was the sexiest scene I've ever seen in a netball match since ANZ era. Maybe if you could find a vid, please upload that too.
Thx so much for your effort!! :D



Soon I will have a copy of these matches from 2009 and 2010 and will go through them to see what you saw....better be good :P
User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby StarClouds » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:02 pm

hippyd wrote:
MissTrish wrote:
Btw, I remember watching Madison Browne (in a match btn West Coast Fever and Canterbury Tactix) pulls up her skirt and even pulls down her knickers a lil bit to show the physio where to be massaged during an injury break. The commentators were kinda shocked and one of the girls said "I don't know what she's trying to show us. Maybe we should go to an ad break"
That was the sexiest scene I've ever seen in a netball match since ANZ era. Maybe if you could find a vid, please upload that too.
Thx so much for your effort!! :D



Soon I will have a copy of these matches from 2009 and 2010 and will go through them to see what you saw....better be good :P


Do you have any more videos :)
StarClouds
Forum contributor
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:39 am
Given: 0 thanks
Received: 57 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Tue May 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Was bored one night going through the gettys images site and came across some of these randoms. Some of the McMahon pics are here already but these have smaller watermarks and away from the butts

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Re: Netball Test series 2011

Postby hippyd » Fri May 20, 2016 10:27 pm

von bertouch bigger and without the watermark

You must be registered and logged in to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hippyd
Respected Uploader
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:20 am
Given: 453 thanks
Received: 6489 thanks

Return to Sports Babes

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest